April 29th, 2009
Long time no see! It’s been a while since i’ve posted, but I plan on being here much more in the very near future. One of my contract day-jobs is ending in mid-May, and I’ve decided to take the leap and devote a big chunk of time to writing, promoting and blogging about it!
I haven’t been able to finish any writing projects for a long time, and now I’ve got plots running amok in my head, fighting to get their way into my word processing program. Some examples:
1) About 3/4 done, a project in my Magi series, about a clairvoyant countess and the mountain Magi who she’s really meant to be with. Set in war torn 1805 alps. Interesting things you can do on horseback abound.
2) A sequel to Nancy’s Sweet Spelling be about another of the Wakely Werewolves, Mary. Think about extending the Wakely candy empire to the West Coast, a dead sexy Tazmanian wolf who happens to be a master chocolatier, and a mystery regarding the fall of a San Francisco chocolate company. Did I mention running wild through the vineyards of Napa?
3) Another Magi book, set in the 1880s on the Big Island of Hawaii. A Portguese baker with a magic touch, and the twin Magis who show her the meaning of lust and love.
4) An interesting twist on time travel, with a couple of college students in the present who can’t quite cross the boundary of friendship to lovers, and the physics experiment that sends one into the future, where he learns a needed lesson in the power of passion.
5) An erotic Regency about a woman trying to hold her family’s shipping empire together, and a reluctant earl trying to reclaim a family legacy he’s not sure he even wants. A masquerade, abolitionist and an evil double cousin make the fireworks between these two ignite.
Sound interesting? I’d love feedback!